WHAT ARE YOU AWAKENING TO?
The Way of The ONE
You already are a perfect reflection of the Christ, or the Buddha, or Krishna. You just forgot for a moment the light of consciousness that you are. In Sanskrit, your all-pervasive divine essence is called 'Nārāyaṇa'. It translates to 'the one in the many, and the many in the one'. It points to the recognition of the deeper Self that is inherent in all beings. Simultaneously, it acknowledges your Self as the unified space itself, as the one that watches and contains all seemingly outside appearances. When realized, you will find that you, yourself, are the one in the many and the many in the one. In the final annihilation of any idea of separation, oneness reveals its luminous face.LEARN MORE
Staying present with what IS
Do you have questions about Oneness and self-realization? Receive weekly teachings from Evelyn, access specials for her community, read Q&As, and sign up for her newsletter here.
"As I was walking,
I was suddenly walking in everyone’s shoes. I saw a myriad of faces appearing inside of me, known and unknown. I felt their feelings. I thought their thoughts. There was the all permeating the nothing with such a force that all that was left was to bear witness to what I had become."-
READY TO GET STARTED
Oneness is the living reality of your true Self. Ironically, the path to it lies in discovering what you are not.
What you are is all-inclusive and yet doesn't need to include anything that appears. You are already free to be yourself, at every moment of your life.
To discover this freedom yourself, to know yourself in your completeness, to find yourself as undisturbed and yet already unified, is my offering to you.
This chance is about you stepping into the Creator seat again. Not in the way that you 'think', but in the way that you were intended to be: self-created, light-hearted, and infinitely aware of yourself.
You are here to liberate yourself from the notion that you are anything else but God.
Liberation for everyone:
1. Start by overhearing your own thoughts and by becoming aware that something in you exists that can be watching thoughts.
2. Stop all thoughts for a split second by the force of your will several times per day and notice each time that there is something in you that can consciously engage with thought or not.
3. Slowly move into this witnessing mode more often during your day. See that you can be identified with thought or simply be watching them appearing and disappearing like clouds in the sky. It takes intentionality not to take them on and make them 'yours'. See how you can move in and out of thought identification more and more fluidly.
4. Turn your awareness increasingly towards that which is watching. Try to locate it and realize by your own experience that it has no locality. Allow this detachment process to unfold, knowing that it leads to an untying of your Self from the idea that you are a person in a body. It will unfold by itself as you are coming home to yourself.
5. Realize your Self as spacious awareness, unbound, not localized, ever expansive, and self-revealing.VISIT EVELYN'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL ➔
Evelyn Einhaeuser's Oneness Series
To be one with means that something that is usually perceived as 'outside of you' gets revealed in and through you. That revelation moves you beyond the mind and all learned assumptions. Objects will be seen from inside yourself, and given meanings can be re-evaluated by your direct experience of non-separation. Ultimately, my series is about you opening yourself to the reality of Self and experiencing the love that you are.
This series offers advanced teachings for every sincere seeker.DISCOVER THE ONE 'SELF' NOW ➔
A PODCAST ON AWAKENING AND NON-DUAL LIVING
EVELYN EINHAEUSER PODCAST
This podcast is for everyone who seeks to realize the Self and wants to know what it means to live from your unified nature. After your realization, the timeless essence of you informs life moment by moment, allowing more of the God-Self to stream through. This is what non-dual living is all about.LISTEN TO THE PODCAST